Mademoiselle la Princesse
- "Whoever had wrenched this delicate, fragile-boned girl from the human world and had endowed her with a vampire's nature hadn't done her any favors. It wasn't that she had any moral objections to vampirism. She'd taken to the life easily, enjoying it. She would have made a good huntress in the wild. But in this castle? With these servants? It was like having a hundred snooty waiters and two hundred condescending sommeliers staring her down as soon as she opened her mouth to give an order."
Mademoiselle la Princesse Jessalyn D'Aubigne (b. c.1972) was a vampire and noble of the Dark Dimension. She was rumoured to have been turned by Sage, son of the Devil, who gifted her with riches and a small castle.
In August, 1992, D'Aubigne Changed Damon Salvatore, who claimed to want to die because he could never have her as his lover, the reason being that none had ever spoken to her like that. She gave him the position of captain of the guard, and left her service without saying goodbye, keeping her asleep using the Powers.
- The Return: Midnight (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "She had been - was - would forever be - eighteen. But it was a young eighteen, since she had only two years' experience at being a vampire." (The Return: Midnight - Chapter 10)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "In fact, he'd [Damon] listened to the locals and it was rumored that Sage himself had changed her two years ago, and had given her this bijoux castle to live in." (The Return: Midnight - Chapter 10)
- ↑ "She was a jewel like the castle. Delicate bones. A look of utter innocence as she slept. An ethereal river of fine, scarlet hair spil ing about her. He could see individual hairs straying on the black sheets. She looked a little like Bonnie." (The Return: Midnight - Chapter 10)
- ↑ "At this distance he could see that her eyes were green - a complicated green consisting of many different rings and speckles." (The Return: Midnight - Chapter 10)