|The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.|
- Alaric Saltzman: "Right now I think I'd better take Stefan to a hospital."
- Mr Smallwood: "Oh, certainly, and while we're waiting anything could happen. Any time, anywhere–"
- Alaric Saltzman: "So you're just going to take the law into your own hands, then? Whether you've got the right suspect or not."
- — Mr Smallwood arguing with Alaric Saltzman[src]
In 2013, Mr Smallwood used his position on the school board to have Elena Gilbert selected to act as the Spirit of Fell's Church on Founders' Day upon Tyler's request, as he wished to ruin what he saw as a celebration of the Fells. He was later part of the lynching mob that sought to kill Stefan Salvatore, who had been identified as the perpetrator of several attacks by Caroline Forbes, and went to the Fell crypt in search of him and Damon after Elena and Katarina von Swartzschild's deaths. He attended Tyler's graduation day, and took several photographs of him.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Struggle (Mentioned only)
- The Fury (First appearance)
- Dark Reunion
- The Return: Midnight (Mentioned only)